Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another mega-quick meal



Whoever is doing Sunrice's product development and marketing deserves a bloody great gold star, as far as I'm concerned. A few years ago they were just another rice supplier (granted, the largest in Australia) and now look at them! They've revolutionised the market with their 90 second rice and are branching out into ready-meals.

But I digress...the point of this post is to share this great 2-minute green curry with you all...I saw it on the shelf the other day and thought I'd give it a run. I'm usually slightly wary about shelf-stable meals containing meat but, I have to tell you, it wasn't bad at all. Actually, it was quite good!

They have a red curry version, too, so I'm going to nip out and get a few for the pantry...fantastic for when there's just me and the little ones at home and I can't be arsed whipping up some gourmet feast.

2 comments:

Bells said...

Really truly? Someone who likes Neil Perry would really try something in a box? Wow. I'm intrigued.

Amanda said...

ah yes, because my need for sustenance is greater than my gourmet tendencies!