What you need (serves one)
One pizza base
Bocconcini - torn or sliced into smallish pieces
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A squeeze of lemon
A handful of baby rocket
Three slices of prosciutto (more if you like!)
Freshly ground black pepper
What to do
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees C (230 degrees for a fan forced oven).
- Drizzle the base with a little olive oil and distribute with a pastry brush.
- Arrange the bocconcini on the pizza base so that it will be well covered once the cheese has melted.
- Pop in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the base is golden and cheese is melted.
- Put the rocket in a small bowl and drizzle with oil. Add a squeeze of lemon and some freshly ground black pepper. Toss to combine.
- Tear the prosciutto into smaller (more easily biteable!) pieces.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and cut into serves.
- Top with prosciutto and rocket.
- Eat. Enjoy. Yum!