Monday, May 18, 2009

Googlicious fun

...and now for something completely different! The lovely Iris from Fleur Delice posted this brilliant google 'getting you know you' game...I thought I'd give it a run, too.

The idea is to hit google and publish images which represent your answers to the questions. Excellent time waster...

1. Your age on your next birthday


2. Your favourite colour


3. Your middle name


4. The last meal you ate


5. Your bad habit


6. Favourite fruit/vegetable


7. Your favourite animal


8. The town you live in


9. The most useful thing in your house


10. Your most recent purchase


11. Something that makes you happy


12. Your first name


13. Your last name

4 comments:

Bells said...

We are the same age next birthday. :-)

I cannot for the life of me figure out how the middle name woman is.

Amanda said...

I'll give you a clue - she's a princess who died in the last decade...and I love her dress...

Iris said...

I'm perplexed by the 'useful thing'! Does it have something to do with painting?.. I love the princess dress as well :-)

Amanda said...

Ha! No, it's a Dyson handheld...essential for toddler messes!