- My Boys - From the moment I met each one of the three men in my life I was blown away and instantly in love. They bring me laughter, hugs, tears and best of all unconditional love!
- A rainy day - nothing better then curling up on the couch with a cuppa and watching the rain.
- Dessert - sticky date pudding , chocolate tart , pastries mmmmm I could go on
- Singing in the car - Yep it's just what I do, it makes me feel happy and I now have Charlie singing along with me! (Pink is a favourite)
- White wine - A few favourites: Mt Trio Semillon Sauvignon and Voyager Estate Chenin Blanc, great wines from the Margaret River - reminds me of the great holiday my mum, sister Lea and Charlie and I took.
- Books - Love stories, crime, autobiographies and trash ( Jackie Collins)...I love how you can be transported into another world and lose yourself in the story!
- Mum and Dad - Always loving and supportive, fun and created many happy childhood and adult memories. Their divorce broke my heart.
- Greys Anatomy - Can't miss , must watch , McDreamy, McSteamy ahhhhhhh...
- Girlfriends - What would I do without them? I am so lucky to have beautiful caring friends and not a day goes by that I don't have contact with one of them.
Feeling Lighthearted in a Fun Graphic Tee
11 hours ago