Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What Chantelle can't live without...

Chantelle's Fat Mum Slim blog was one of the first I discovered when I entered the blogosphere. Its beautiful images and whimsical writing had me hooked from that first visit and it remains one of my favourite reads. She is also a talented photographer and creative soul - make sure you visit her gorgeous little Etsy shop!

But I digress. Without any further ado, it is my absolute pleasure to present the nine things Chantelle simply can't live without.
  1. Anything sweet. I have a sweet tooth, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I love chocolate, cakes, puddings... I'll take the sweetness in any way, shape, form I can get it. Cupcakes are particularly cute. They'll do!
  2. My family. My little family {Shane + Lacey}, as well as my other family {Ma, Jen, Sah + Tim). I love them all so so much and feel so grateful to have them in my life.
  3. Flowers. I love them so much. Nature makes the most beautiful art with flowers.
  4. The beach. Since moving to Sydney I've always lived and worked near the water. Being near the water feels like home now.
  5. I'm Sex and the City obsessed. I could {and have} watch it all weekend. I just never get sick of it. I didn't watch it when it was on TV, I only caught onto it later. I have the series on DVD and love watching reruns on Foxtel.
  6. I'm a little magazine addicted too. My favourite is Frankie magazine. I get so excited when it hits the shelves. I wish it came out more often.
  7. Sushi! I love it so much, especially when it involved avocado and salmon. Thankfully Shane and Lacey love it too. And it's healthy too {most of the time}.
  8. Polaroids. I have hundreds {perhaps thousands} of them. I display a select few on my wall. I wish they weren't going extinct, or so expensive.
  9. Manicures and Pedicures. They're indulgent, yes. But they're my little haven. My little me time. Where no one talks to me and it's all about me. And just me.

6 comments:

carly said...

im the same with sex & the city. never watched on tv. watched the movie and fell in love. so i borrowed my boyfriends sisters boxset :)

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Thanks Amanda. You just made my day with your beautiful comments. xx

Anonymous said...

I was the same with SATC..I never saw an episode when it first was out on TV because I had a babies and I was in bed by half eight!
I have the whole series on dvd and I watch them all the time too. Isn't it fabulous?~!


Great list!

Market Girl said...

hello hello,

I would love to send you an invitation to handmade's VIP night, can you send me an email ?
Please x

Zitlife said...

WOW very nice, I think this should be in the magazine.. Thanks for posting ...

Danielle said...

How fun. It's so full of life. Love it.