Here it is! The first 'guest' "Can't live without..." and first up is the lovely Numberchic. Do check out her fab blog, Your number's up, but, first, find out what gets her through the day...
- Smarties - I'm a sucker for chocolate, but smarties are up there as a favourite and they're far better than m&ms...but perhaps that's because I overdosed on fundraising packs in highschool!
- Music - whether it's singing along loudly in the car, or making up songs with the kids and giggling or turning up the radio and having a good old dance. I love music.
- Bubbly - love a good glass of bubbles. My favourite at the moment is Killawarra Vanilla Kreme - especially for my sweet tooth.
- Hugs - I love hugs. My boys could hug me all day and I'd love it!
- Coffee - an essential part of my day is a decent cuppa in the morning.
- Bushwalks and adventures on warm sunny days - I just love getting out and about with the kids. The bush is just so far removed from accounting!
- Calculator - what use would I be without a calculator? seriously. I own a few. Cannot live without them.
- My 3 boys - the loves of my life...
- My mum - we email each other daily and I love her to bits. I think I've led her astray in recent years though!!
p.s. If you want to play, just send me an email with your nine pics and words to email@example.com