I love Carly's blogs...she brings such a lightness and positivity of spirit to everything she writes (and I love the ideas for keeping the littlies occupied!)
I'm just impressed she has a list of things to do by the time she's 23...I think the only list I had at that age was of how many drinks I could afford on my meagre student budget...
- photos - I love looking back on the memories - all have me in them though one has my grandfather and another has my cousins
- peanut m&ms - I love these. I had a packet last night and I could totally go another right now!
- paris - I have always wanted to go and I have this poster above my bed.
- my pandora bracelet - mum gave this to me for my 21st birthday present. the charms are: present; money bag; two fixed beads; two spacers; my birthstone (ruby); an angel; snowman; love heart with pink stone; and two dangly beads.
- my sunglasses - I love these $20 sunnies. love them!
- grey's anatomy - I love grey's. its my favourite tv show and i own all seasons but 3 (need to buy it hehe) and I've even seen all season 5 (the one airing now) as my boyfriend downloaded it.
- my laptop and phone - I'm not sure how I would live without these, though it is on my to do list before I turn 23 to go an entire week without both.
- books - I love my book collection. they are just a few of my favourites.
- post-it note 'Love you Baby x' - found it on my computer that my boyfriend had typed in totally sweet...