I ripped this idea off from the Sunday Telegraph's 'Sunday' magazine. Each week it features a celeb talking about the things they can't live without, as the title implies. You'll find my Top 9 after this intro.
But before we get into that, I want to invite you to share what you can't live without! All you have to do is submit 9 images (I'll do the tricky photoshop stuff so don't worry too much about size and quality) and some words about why you treasure the particular things you've chosen. I'll introduce a new reader each week, so if you'd like to be involved, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. The three lights of my life - my lovely husband and two beautiful girls...not a day goes by I don't think how very, very lucky I am to have them.
2. Food - I'm one of those 'live to eat' people...life's too short not to enjoy good food. I grew up eating meat and three veg pretty much every day (except on Sundays when we got Chinese take away)...I don't know where I got my passion for food, but I'm very glad to have it.
3. My laptop - Where I blog, catch up on world events, stay in touch with friends, get creative with design apps...and I can take it pretty much anywhere!
4. Books - reading is the thing I miss most now that I'm a busy mum of two...there never seem to be enough hours in the day to sit down with a good book. My idea of heaven is to curl up on the couch, in the sunshine, and get swept away with words.
5. Chardonnay - The oakier the better. My current fave is Brands Laira but Stonier and Coldstream are always welcome in my fridge.
6. Family and friends - Honestly, what would life be without family and friends along for the ride? I love having them there to talk to, laugh and cry with, and share life's ups and downs.
7. Sleep - I've always needed 8hrs sleep per night to fire on all cylinders which means I'm usually in bed by 9:30pm. Oh yeah, I'm so rawk n roll.
8. Laughter - A good laugh does wonders for the soul and my girls' antics make me giggle like a crazy woman.
9. My i-phone - I've had it for about two weeks and am already completely addicted. Sad, but true.
So, don't be shy - share what you can't live without! My inbox can't live without your emails...
Feeling Lighthearted in a Fun Graphic Tee
11 hours ago