- Phones - I need to be in touch with the world 27/7...well, I don't need to, but I sleep better at night knowing I can be.
- Unconditional Love - from my husband and my God.
- Music - my day would not be complete without it! I like to think of it as my emotional oxygen. I once read a quote by Victor Hugo ‘Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent’.How very true.
- Water – for drinking, for swimming and bathing.It’s my favourite beverage. I love it, and consume at least 1.5L a day.
- Coffee (plunger) - the smell of freshly brewed plunger coffee any time of the day is magnificent. My husband often refers to coffee as ‘life in a cup’- how true is that at 7 o’clock in the morning?
- My babies - I adore my 3 little angels, and know I wouldn't be the person I am today without them.
- High speed wireless internet - for surfing, emailing, skyping and more. If we ever return to Australia, I will sadly have to live without it.
- Who I am - knowing who I am, that is. I'm adopted, and come from an incredibly loving family, but still craved for identity. It is impossible to relay in a few short sentences the anguish of not knowing who you are, or where you came from, especially once your own offspring arrive. Finally, at the age of 23, by a nothing short of a miracle I found my birth family, and oh, the release, the relief and the joy that came with knowing is indescribable.
- Access to information - be it newspapers, libraries, magazines, encyclopaedias, I need to know it all, and am so thankful to live in a civilization that doesn't censor news or history.
Minted Family Holiday Cards
6 hours ago